3 + 2 Half
Mount Shasta towers above this 4,000 acre ranch with over 3 miles of trout stream, 74 miles of riding trails/roads, meadows, valuable timber resources, and forest service borders. Extensive improvements (almost 50,000 square feet) maximize comfort and enjoyment of this recreational haven for hiking, fishing, and riding.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, Craftsman, 2 Story
3 Full/2 Half
4,200 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Inside Area
- Butcher Block Counters,Butlers Pantry,Island,Island w/Sink
- Other. Central.
- 4. Dining Room,Family Room,Living Room,Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling,Formal Entry,Open Beam Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 10 Parking Spaces. Detached,RV Storage,Workshop in Garage.
- Back Porch,Covered Deck
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Pond Year Round,Private,Secluded,Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal,Stream Year Round, BBQ Built-In,Kitchen, Back Porch,Covered Deck. Pond Year Round,Private,Secluded,Shape Irregular,Stream Seasonal,Stream Year Round.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Terry Hundemer, The Chickering Company
Agent License: 01100594 Office License: 01976627
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.